Following art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (the so-called GDPR) and in relation to the processing of your personal data we hereby inform you that:
1. The data controller is AVIKA Sp. z o. o. based at the address: 30 Jałowcowa Street, 32-410 Dobczyce,
the operator of Hotel Dobczyce*** and Camping Jałowcowa Góra****.
2. Your data are processed on the basis and within the limits of the law in order to perform its statutory tasks, in particular for the purposes relating to the realization of agreements concluded by the controller, promotion of its services, as well as to allow the controller to contact with its customers. The processing of the data in the above scope is based on art. 6 item 1 point f of GDPR.
3. The controller, as a rule, does not disclose personal data to other recipients, except for those legally entitled or competent to consider the submitted cases and applications.
4. Each person, within the scope resulting from the provisions of law, has the right to access their personal data and rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
5. Personal data is collected and stored for the period necessary to perform the tasks, and thereafter for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law.
6. In case of doubts and questions related to the processing of personal data, each person may ask the
controller for relevant information. You may contact the controller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Independently, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of your data is voluntary but necessary to use services of the controller.